The commander of the NATO Joint Armed Forces in Europe, Christopher Cavoli, confirmed that the Ukrainian Armed Forces entered ...
Stephen Hubbard remains the only American seized by Russian troops from Ukraine. After nearly three years, his whereabouts ...
KYIV, Ukraine (AP) — A Russian ballistic missile strike Friday on the central Ukrainian city of Kryvyi Rih killed at least 14 ...
MOSCOW, April 5. /TASS/. The Russian Armed Forces have targeted a meeting of Ukrainian commanders and Western instructors at a restaurant in the city of Krivoy Rog, the Russian Defense Ministry said ...
Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelenskiy said on Friday that European military planners could be ready within a month with ...
Russia’s Defense Ministry reported earlier on Friday that Russian troops liberated eight communities in the Donetsk area and the Zaporozhye Region over the week of March 29 - April 4 ...
Labour has nearly doubled the money to be spent on army recruitment campaigns this year to £17.2 million. It is spending £1.3 ...
New recruit Vitalii Yalovyi knew one thing after completing the Ukrainian military's boot camp: He was not prepared for war.
Human Rights Watch welcomes the opportunity to provide input to inform the report on older persons in armed conflict and ...
Some results have been hidden because they may be inaccessible to you
Show inaccessible results