Investigators said the shooting happened outside the bus between Ramos and three teens – two 16-year-olds and a 14-year-old.
A 16-year-old accused in the fatal shooting of a MARTA bus driver in January will be prosecuted in juvenile court in DeKalb County, officials said Wednesday.
With multiple projects underway for repair, redesign and improvement, MARTA launched a new tool to help track the progress of ...
On nights when ride-share surge pricing and drunk drivers rule Atlanta’s streets, the bus is an absolute haven, particularly ...
Marta Suarez, who started 69 games for the Cal women's basketball team the past two seasons, has entered the transfer portal, ...
The case involving the death of a MARTA bus driver is moving forward, and the 16-year-old suspect accused of shooting the bus ...
Prosecutors announced that a 16-year-old, charged with the murder of a MARTA bus driver earlier this year, will be prosecuted in DeKalb County Juvenile Court.
District Attorney Sherry Boston's office said she met with Leroy Ramos' family to explain her decision after reviewing of the case.
Former Google employee Marco Meier has sued the company, alleging gender-based discrimination by senior executive Marta ...
A pair of Marquette County players earned all-state recognition from the Michigan Sports Writers organization when Division 3 ...
At Santa Marta, Pope Francis is diligently following the doctors' orders and adhering to the health guidelines recommended to ...
The Orlando Pride made it three NWSL wins in three games with a 2-1 home victory over San Diego Wave FC on Saturday afternoon ...